This Aero Precision 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group features a high polish Nickel Boron finish and has the advantage of using great materials such as 8620 tool steel for the carrier, and 9310 steel for the bolt body. The tool steel extractor on the bolt also has a mil-spec extractor spring O-ring insert made of black Viton (Viton is a tough high-end rubber material). The mil-spec forged gas key is properly staked in place using grade-8 hardware as superior attention to detail. The shrouded firing pin is hard chromed and ready to perform for a long time. All the major parts of this BCG are Nickel Boron coated including the gas key, the bolt, and the entire carrier. That NIB coating covers the inside and the outside and is provided for Aero Precision by Fail Zero. This BCG weighs in at just 11.52 ounces and the whole unit has been HPT or High Pressure Tested, and MPI or Magnetic Particle Inspected to ensure accurate manufacturing specs.
This BCG had multiple 4.9 to 5 Star reviews throughout the net at the time this description was written. Not to mention the AR15Discounts Satisfaction Guarantee. This means that if you’re not happy for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
- 11.52 ounces overall weight
- HPT tested/MPI marked (High Pressure Tested/Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- M16 profile carrier (firearm will not switch to Full Auto by installing this BCG)
- 9310 tool steel 5.56 bolt
- 8620 steel construction
- Black Nitride Finish (shot peened)- advanced lower friction coating
- Forward assist serrations on carrier
- Hard Chromed firing pin
- Gas Key with properly staked Grade-8 screws
- Black Viton (high performance rubber) O-ring bolt extractor insert
- 5.56×45 NATO, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackoutcompatible