For over a decade we have been testing dozens of the competitor’s suppressors looking for the best match of noise attenuation, portability and hard-use durability geared to the serious shooter.
The Wilson Combat WHISPER® Titanium Suppressor is the result of this exhaustive evaluation.
For the Ultimate All-Around suppressor for hunting or tactical use, the new Wilson Combat WHISPER® proves that a portable, lightweight suppressor can be more effective as others on the market weighing almost twice as much.
Whisper® is a trademark of and used under license by J D Jones
- Oversize 1-7/8″ Main Tube Diameter Effectively Captures More Propellant Gases for the Ultimate in Tactical Weapon Suppression while Closely Matching the Diameter of Low-Profile Rifle Rail Systems
- Completely Machined from Lightweight, Quick Cooling, Heat Erosion Resistant and 100% Corrosion-Proof Virgin Billet Titanium (Ti) in our Shop in Berryville, AR USA
- Compact (6 5/16″) Overall Length and Lightweight (17.8 oz.) 100% Titanium (Ti) Construction Enable Easy Full-Time Operational Use
- Short Suppressor Design Adds Only 4.5″ Additional Length Over a Standard USGI A2 Flash Hider Equipped Rifle
- Lightweight, Efficient Titanium (Ti) Monocore Baffle Design Actually Improves Accuracy
- 100% Welded Construction Eliminates Baffle Displacement or Loosening
- Thorough Testing Shows No Significant Negative Zero-Shift or Impact on Barrel Harmonics
- Minimal Back Pressure for Cleaner Semi-Auto Function
- Comes with Melonite Treated Rapid-Thread Muzzle Brake in 1/2″ x 28 or 5/8″ x 24 Thread Diameter – .740″ Barrel OD Behind Threads Recommended
Any item regulated and registered by the ATF as a National Firearms Act firearm may only be paid for with cash or check. No credit or debit cards will be accepted as payment for these items. We will only accept orders for National Firearms Act firearms in person or over the telephone. Firearms and suppressors regulated and registered by the ATF under the National Firearms Act will be transferred to the purchaser or a dealer in the purchaser’s state only after the completion of all forms required by the ATF and upon notification by the ATF of its permission to transfer the item.
- Calibers: 5.56mm
- Overall Length: 6 5/16″
- Diameter: 1 7/8″
- Weight: 17.8 oz.
- Thread (Rapid-Thread Muzzle Brake): 1/2″ x 28 or 5/8″ x 24
- Material: Corrosion-Proof Billet Titanium (Ti)
- Finish: Black