The new ARCH-EL Charging Handle in FDE from Strike Industries is a T-6 7075 forged hard anodized charging handle featuring a larger aluminum latch surface that functions with ease in adverse conditions.
The SI ARCH-EL featuring the SI Extended Latch, only one on the market made of aluminum, will not wear your receiver as fast compared to any other steel latch!
With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge. The quality of the ARCH-EL is second to none and it’s built for durability.
Once you place the ARCH-EL on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH-EL.
– 1 x Charging Handle with Extended Latch
– Color: FDE
– Enlarged Extended Grasping Surface for Smooth Operation under Extreme Conditions
– Traditional Concealed Latch Co-existed with the SI ARCH for Normal Operation
– Aluminum Construction for minimized weight and won’t wear your receiver!!!
– Fits All Standard AR-15 Charging Handles with No Gunsmithing Required
Due to numerous factors that take place during the anodization process, the color lines from batch to batch of a certain product may vary