The Strike Industries AR-15 Ultimate Dust Cover (Enhanced Version) has rethought, reinvented, and moved the basic dust cover design forward. When it comes to the Dust Cover on the AR15 system… some say they are not needed, and some who actually use the AR system on a regular basis, disagree. Knowing that the dust cover can be made of another material to reduce weight, Strike Industries decided to produce it out of high strength/high density polymer, dropping the weight to a mere 0.3 oz! Using that high strength polymer for the majority of the design, they also sought to speed up installation and removal. They accomplished that goal by including a window slot in the area of the dust cover that the retaining rod goes through. This slot gives you internal access to depress the spring-loaded push pin, which allows the rapid removal or install we spoke of previously. This UDC-E also features a reinforced hinge pin that extends through the dust cover, an L-shaped spring for easier install, and the modified ‘True-Seal’ Lip that seals off the inside of the receiver. In the design, Strike Industries also included an adjustable set screw collar that engages the detent to make opening the cover easier or harder, depending on your preference or how worn your receiver is.
The SI UDC-E itself is thicker and stronger than the original factory versions that are made of thin metal. The Strike Industries UDC-E (Enhanced Version) also features a new modification called the “True Seal” lip that gives it a better seal that any other factory cover on the market. The SI UDC-E will fit the Mil-Spec AR15 receiver and comes in Black or FDE (Flat Dark Earth).
With an online rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, its easy to see why this dust cover is a favorite among AR builders and competition shooters. And, the AR15Discounts.com Satisfaction Guarantee means if you are not pleased with your purchase for any reason, you can send it back within 30 days, for a full refund. Strike Industries thought of everything when they designed and executed this awesome dust cover. Pick yourself up one today!
– Length: 3.46in
– Weight: 0.3 ounces
– Materials: High Strength/ High Density Polymer
– Color: Black or FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
– 1x Dust Cover
– 1x Spring
– 1x Pin
– Patent pending spring-loaded, internal detent rod
– Lightweight strong polymer material weighs just 0.3 ounces
– Cut-out window for easy install and removal
– Corrosion, fading, and rust are not a problem
– Will not deform out of spec
– Comes in a variety of designs: ‘Standard’, ‘Capsule’, ‘Flag’, and ‘Dont Tread On Me’
– Patent pending “True Seal” internal lip that seals the ejection port tighter than factory dust cover designs
– Built-in adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on the receiver
*NOT COMPATIBLE with Aero Precision M4E1 upper receivers.