A good quality BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) is a central component of any AR-15. It performs many essential functions including chambering cartridges, extracting spent cases, and ejecting them. The ODIN Works AR-15 Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group is compatible with .300 Blackout and .223/5.56 cartridges. The carriers are made of case-hardened, fully heat-treated 8620 Steel. They have a hard chromed 8740 steel firing pin, and a case-hardened 9310 steel bolt. It has a factory staked 4130 steel gas key, a hardened 4340 steel extractor and cam pin. The bolt, bolt carrier, and cam pin have a Black Nitride finish to minimize friction and resist corrosion. This BCG is Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) and High Pressure Tested (HPT) to ensure precision tolerances. Make this multi-caliber bolt carrier group the highlight of your newest AR15.
With over 70 5-star online reviews at the time this was written, this BCG is a clear choice for an AR-15 upgrade. And the AR15Discounts Satisfaction Guarantee says if you are not happy for any reason, you can send it back it to us within 30 days for a full refund.
NOTE: This BCG has the M16 Profile carrier. Even though it has the M16 profile, just installing it will not convert your AR15 to full-auto.
- Bolt Carrier
- Bolt (Complete)
- Cam Pin
- Retaining Pin
- Firing Pin
- Staked Gas Key (attached)
- Made in the USA
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Tested
- Mil-Spec dimensions
- Bolt and bolt carrier finish: Black Nitride
- Advanced low-friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants
- Bolt Carrier Group: Case Hardened 8620
- Bolt: Case Hardened 9310 Steel
- Extractor: 4340 Steel Mil Spec
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 Steel
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning
- Mil Spec Firing Pin: 8740 steel, center-less ground & hard chromed
- Bolt external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for precise fit
- Carrier fits any AR-15/M4 Rifles in .223/5.56mm or .300 Blackout