The Griffin Armament Resistance 22M is a modular rimfire suppressor that is user serviceable and compatible with a wide range of mounting options. The Resistance 22M suppressor is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and features the patented HEDP baffle stacks and comes with a neoprene wipe to reduce the sound signature even more. This .22lr silencer is also compatible 22WMR, 17HMR, 5.7mm, and even .223 with a 16” barrel. The Griffin Armament Resistance 22M Suppressor is the modular and versatile 22lr suppressor you need for your plinking rifle.
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Hardcoat anodized black
- User Serviceable HEDP baffle Stack
- Includes Neoprene suppressor wipe
- Compatible with multiple mounting options (sold separately)
- Comes with 1/2×28 direct thread mount
- Rated for .223 with 16” barrel and slow strings of fire
- 113 DB – .22lr pistol
- 114 DB – .22 rifles
- 129 DB – 20” .223 bolt action
- Length: 4.75”
- Diameter: 1.375”
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
Griffin Armament produces serious use products with exceptional quality at a fantastic value. Designed with real world experience and built in the U.S.A., their product line has the parts you need. They’re built to last a lifetime and backed by their perpetual lifetime warranty.