The Griffin Armament Bushwhacker 46 is the ultimate do-it-all silencer from .22 caliber all the way up to .45 caliber. If you only want to go through the hassle of the NFA process once, the Bushwhacker 46 is the one suppressor you need that can be used on nearly all the firearms in your collection. It features a 17-4 PH stainless steel body and front-end cap with a durable black Nitride finish while the removable stacked baffles are made from 17-4 H900 heat treated stainless steel for the perfect combination of ruggedness and lightweight. The rear endcap features the ratchet lock QD mechanism that is compatible with a variety of Griffin mounts like the taper lock and 3-lug kit. Additionally, the Bushwhacker 46 suppressor includes a piston booster for mounting on pistols. For all your suppressor needs, get the Griffin Armament Bushwhacker 46.
- Ratchet-LOK rear endcap
- Patented ECO-FLOW™ baffles, for reduced backpressure and increased performance.
- 17-4 PH stainless steel body and end caps
- 17-4 H900 heat-treated stainless-steel baffles
- Compatible with Griffin Armament taper mounts
- Compatible with 3-Lug QD kit
- Compatible with 30 Cal Paladin blast shield
- 1.375×24 threaded rear interface
- Supports rifle calibers from .22 up to 45-70 Govt.
- Supports pistol calibers up to .45 ACP
- Length: 7.75”
- OD: 1.5”
- 15.8 oz in the Taper Mount configuration (using the included PLAN-A™)
- 17.6 oz in the Pistol configuration (with universal piston system installed)
- 5/8×24 Plan A mount
- 1.375×24 Piston Booster Housing
- Includes necessary wrenches
Minimum Barrel Length Ratings:
- 16” – .45-70, .450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM
- 9.5” – 5.56
- 6” – .300 BLK
- 8” – 6.8 SPC, 7.62×39
- 12.5” – .308 Win
- 20” – .300 Win Mag
- 24” – .300 RUM, .338 LM
Griffin Armament produces serious use products with exceptional quality at a fantastic value. Designed with real world experience and built in the U.S.A., their product line has the parts you need. They’re built to last a lifetime and backed by their perpetual lifetime warranty.