Faxon Firearms 18" Gov't/Socom 5.56 NATO Rifle-Length 4150 QPQ Nitride Barrel
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Profile: Gov't/SOCOM
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.86 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown