Faxon Firearms 10.5" PENCIL 5.56 NATO Carbine-Length 4150 QPQ Nitride Barrel
Our pencil barrels are the lightest in the industry. Don't take just our word for it, major companies like Robar, 2A Armament, and others choose Faxon pencils for their ideal balance of weight and performance.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superioraccuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150 Certified Gun Barrel Quality Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Profile: Pencil
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625"
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: .9 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown