Aero Precision Enhanced M-LOK handguards are the newest lightweight, free floating handguard for your next upper build. 1.78″ internal diameter fits common suppressors, while M-LOK system allows for superior modularity over traditional Picatinny rail systems. Built with anti-rotation tabs and quick detach sling mounts.
Precision machined to mil-spec dimensions, these Gen 2 handguards do away with needless bulk, while remaining strong and stable.
INCLUDES BAR BARREL NUT FOR INSTALLATION ON STANDARD AR-15 UPPER RECEIVERS
- 1 piece free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top Picatinny rail
- 1.78″ inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
Gen 2 Features
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- New profile for the continuous top Picatinny rail
This handguard INCLUDES the barrel nut. No need to purchase separately.
About Aero Precision
Aero Precision was born from the Puget Sound’s aerospace industry. The expertise learned in meeting the needs of a major aircraft manufacturer has translated into building some of the finest AR parts and rifles on the market today.