The C.O.P. M4 (Continuous Optics Platform) features a custom configured integrated upper receiver and hand guard system. This extremely rigid design allows for symmetrical or asymmetrical rail platforms to accommodate a multitude of optic requirements. The hand guard system allows for a free-floated barrel giving the operator superior performance and accuracy.
The mid-length C.O.P. (M4) features a handguard that is properly sized to meet up with an A2 Front Sight Block when used with a mid-length gas system. It will cover the gas block when used with pistol or carbine length gas system and low profile gas block.
This system uses any standard AR-15 barrel, not a proprietary barrel system. The receiver design also has a fully enclosed dust cover pin which can be removed with the barrel in place.
- Compatible with Mil – STD AR15 components
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum construction
- Extremely rigid user configurable rail system
- Free-Float handguard rail system
- AR-15 Standard Barrel Interface, only the barrel nut and wrench are changed (both included)
- Fully enclosed dust cover pin which can be removed with the barrel in place.
- Dedicated thumb perch for improved ergonomics when gripping the magwell with the weak hand
- All kit components made in the USA
Minimalist Kit Includes:
- 1ea 1913 Half Rail with QD
- 1ea 1913 Rail with QD
- 1ea Flat Rail with QD
- 2ea Quarter Panel
- T25 Torx Driver
- 13ea 8-32 x 3/8 Screws
- Barrel Nut
- Factory Installed Dust Cover and Fwd Assist
- Aero Precision C.O.P. bag roll