With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there is no compromising with the Crossfire II. Built to withstand recoil and impact, this rifle scope is ruggedly constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum and anodized with a durable black finish. The scope contains O-ring seals preventing moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating while nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- 4-12x magnification with 44mm objective lens
- Fully multicoated lens
- 1 inch tube diameter
- Single piece aluminum body
- Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for water and fog proofing
- Black hardcoat anodized finish
- Fast focus eye piece
- Includes lens covers and lens cloth
Inside this second focal plane offering, you’ll find Vortex’s Dead-hold BDC. It’s customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Great for shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is of concern.