Vism Upper receiver block is designed to fits AR15/M4 receivers to help with assembly and general maintenance of AR receivers.
- The modular upper receiver block can be used in several ways for many different maintenance tasks
- You may use just the lower half of the block by attaching it quickly to the upper receiver with the two provided receiver pins
- This allows you to clamp the AR upper receiver to a vise for maintenance work
- Bolting the two halves of the upper receiver block fully supports the upper receiver to prevent damage from torque twisting forces when installing or removing barrels from the receiver
- The upper half of the block inserts into the receiver just like a bolt carrier group
- The bottom half of the block can be bolted together with the upper half with the provided steel bolts
- This fully supports the inside and the bottom of the receiver and it also leaves the receiver optics rail open for mounting accessories and optics
- Unlike other upper receiver blocks that bolt/clamp to the exterior of the AR receiver
- The upper receiver block also has a hole through the length of the block to act as a bore brush guide for cleaning out the bore of the barrel
Constructed with blue anodized Aluminum.