This Toolcraft 308 / AR-10 / 6.5 Creedmoor Nickel Boron BCG is trusted by weapons manufacturers and custom rifle builders around the world. Now you too can get this outstanding BCG at a fraction of the cost.
The bolt is CNC machined from heavy duty 9310 alloy steel. 9310 steel has a high core & fatigue strength rating, a high hardenability rating, and when properly treated it is actually about 7% stronger than the “mil-spec” Carpenter 158 steel. The bolt is shot peened (stress relieved) and finished with the same Nickel Boron finish as the carrier. The bolt also comes completely assembled with mil-spec gas rings, and a high tensile 4140 steel extractor. The bolt is also Magnetic Partical Inspected (MPI) for quality assurance.
The Nickel Boron Carrier is machined from 9310 steel. The gas key is made of QPQ Nitride finished 8620 steel, fastened to the carrier using Grade 8 screws and then properly staked. The carrier also features forward assist serrations.
At the time this was written, these excellent BCGs had hundreds of 5-STAR ratings all over the web. These Toolcraft Inc. BCGs come from the factory with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Plus, with the AR-15Discounts satisfaction guarantee, you can buy your AR build components without apprehension. Our guarantee says if you are unhappy for any reason, you can send it back to us within 30 days for a full refund. No worries.
- Nickel Boron Bolt Assembly
- Available with standard bolt or a High Pressure Bolt featuring a reduced aperture firing pin channel and double ejector. Recommended for 6.5 Creedmoor
- Nickel Boron Carrier w/ properly staked Gas Key
- Cam Pin
- 8740 Stainless Steel Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Gas system: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: .308 Winchester / 6.5 Creedmoor / 6mm Creedmoor
- Finish: Nickel Boron (bolt, carrier, gas key, cam pin)
- Bolt: 9310 Steel (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Carrier: 8620 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Firing Pin: Mil-spec 8740 steel with hard chrome finish
- Gas Key: Mil-Spec w/ properly staked Grade-8 screws & Permatex No. 3 sealed
- Cam Pin: 8620 Steel w/ QPQ Black Nitride Finish