The Superlative Arms Patented “bleed Off”, Gas Piston System For The AR-15 Platform Adjusts The Gas Flow By Bleeding The Gas Out Of The Block Instead Of Restricting The Flow Like Conventional Adjustable Blocks.
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw /no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Gas Length: Rifle
- Barrel Diameter: 0.625″
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Solid, Set Screw
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: (Patented) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32″ X 6″ Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64″ X 6″ Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool (Just an extra…. we have had some requests. Use at your discretion).
- Installation Instructions & QR Code For Video Tutorial