The Strike Industries Quick Detach Sling Loop is the most revolutionary design for QD attachments to date. The new mechanism is even easier to remove than standard QD sling swivels.
The user can still singlehandly squeeze the mechanism for the simplest attachment and detachment. Instead of a push button that is tough to disengage, the patent-pending side to side mechanism allows for uninterrupted quick attach and detach while the sling is in use. Crafted from 17-4 Stainless Steel and after a quench polish quench process, the durability of the sling loop is greatly increased. The triangular option of the swivel loop allows a comfortable range of movement and rotation for paracord type slings or the more heavy-duty ParaClip from Magpul.
Compatibility: RIfle/ SMG based, any platform or accessories that has QD socket
LENGTH: 27.2 mm (Side to side)
WIDTH: 14.27 mm
HEIGHT: 33.2 mm (Top to Bottom)
– Industry-first Horizontal Squeeze mechanism for uninterrupted quick attach/ detach for while the sling is in use
– Designed to work with utility cord/ makeshift slings and Magpul (R) Paraclip (TM)
– Heat-treated sling loop designed to strengthen and carry heavier loads
– (Patent Pending) Exclusive feature side to side squeeze mechanism for uninterrupted quick attach and detach while the sling is in use
– Designed specifically to work with utility cord/ makeshift slings and Magpul (R) ParaClip (TM)
– Unprecedented ergonomic design from traditional QD sling attachment, squeeze/ pull to detach, squeeze push to attach
– Utility cord design in triangle sling swivel when using a makeshift sling
– Heat-treated sling loop designed for extra load-bearing and strength