NBS Assembled Upper Receiver
Looking for a top quality Upper Receiver at wholesale prices? Building off of our Best-Selling, 5-Star Rated, NBS Stripped Upper Receiver, the NBS AR-15 Assembled Upper is machined by one of the foremost manufacturers of mil-spec AR-15 components, and then has a Mil-Spec Upper Parts Kit installed, right in America. Normally these assembled uppers are only available to builders when purchased from a name brand at a substantial markup, but we’re making these available at wholesale prices.
- 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Black Anodized finish
- Mil-Spec dimensions for guaranteed fit with any mil-spec lower receiver
- Mil-Spec Forward Assist sourced from a top-tier supplier of the Military and OEM Manufacturers
- Mil-Spec Dust Cover sourced from a top-tier supplier of the Military and OEM Manufacturers
- M4 Feed Ramps
NBS .223/5.56 Bolt Carrier Group – Black Nitride
The NBS .223/5.56 Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group was designed with strength in mind. Starting with a 9310 Steel Bolt, which is aircraft-grade material, this bolt has a high core strength rating, a high fatigue strength, and a high hardenability rating. 9310 steel, when treated properly, is about 7% better than Carpenter 158 steel, so you know that you will have a dependable BCG, when you drop this into your rifle.
This NBS BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) has been Nitrided, so that it can provide a long-lasting experience, and provide a significant upgrade to your AR-15. These BCG’s have also been Magnetic Particle Inspected and have been made to Mil-Spec Standards. It also has Mil-Spec 8740 Steel hard-chromed Firing Pins, Mil-Spec Gas Keys with Grade-8 screws that are staked and sealed with Permatex No.3, and they have shot-peened case-hardened D2 tool steel extractors.
• Gas system: Direct Impingement
• Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Rem, .300 Blackout
• Finish: Salt Black Nitride
• Bolt: 9310 Alloy Steel (High Hardness)
• Carrier: 8620 Aircraft Grade Steel
• Extractor: Shot Peened and Case Hardened D2 Tool Steel
• Firing Pin: Mil-spec 8740 steel with hard chrome finish
• Gas Key: Mil-Spec w/ properly staked Grade-8 screws & Permatex No. 3 sealed
• Cam Pin: 8620 Steel w/ Black Nitride Finish
• Quality Control: MPI Inspected for QC
NBS Billet AR-15 Extended Latch Charging Handle
The NBS Billet AR-15 Extended Latch Charging Handle starts with an improved mil-spec style handle machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum. We find that billet gives us a more rigid handle and we don’t have to worry about inconsistent forgings. Rapid, single handed charging using the support hand tends to produce off-axis stress, this makes rigidity one of the most important attributes of a charging handle. The extended latch is also machined from billet aluminum and features grip enhancing serrations for positive grip in adverse conditions.
This Extended Latch Charging handle is perfect for shooters who run scopes which impede access to the latch of a mil-spec style charging handle. The extended latch is also a practical enhancement for both competitors and combat minded shooters, allowing shooters to run the weapon faster.
Every component of this charging handle is made right here in the USA.
- Mil-Spec Style Handle Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Billet Extended Latch w/ Serrated Texture
- Smooth Operation and Positive Grip under Extreme Conditions
- Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing
- Fits: AR-15