The NBS slide for Glock 19® Gen3 enables you to build a custom Glock®-style pistol with a slide that sports distinctive cocking serrations. The front serrations aid in manipulating the slide, especially for quick chamber checks AND for clearing the occasional jam (caused by problem ammo, of course!). The top edges and the front around the muzzle area are chamfered to reduce the risk of snagging on clothing and to make holstering the pistol easier.
- Accepts Gen3 Glock® 19 internal parts
- Built-in Trijicon RMR mounting slot
- Also accepts Holosun HE508T, HS507C & HS407C red dot sights
- Factory cuts for iron sights
- Sturdy machined carbon steel
- Tolerances of +/- .001
- Durable, non-reflective matte Black Nitride finish
- Channel liner not included; please order separately
- Window cut slide
Like all NBS slides, the Iron Sight model for Glock® 19 Gen3 is compatible with any factory or aftermarket Gen3 internal components. Outside, there’s a Glock® factory rear sight dovetail and a standard Glock® front sight tenon cut ready for any factory or aftermarket sights you choose. This is the perfect companion “top-half” for a custom pistol built on a Polymer80 80% frame.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.