NBS 3-Dial Password Trigger Lock
- MOQ: 50
- Weight: 180g
- Fits on handguns, rifles and shotguns
- Protects against unauthorized use and child tampering
- No keys to lose. Set your own personal combination
- Set multiple locks to same combination
- Complies with applicable laws
Instruction For Use:
1. To open lock, set dials to combination (combination is always pre-set to 0-0-0 by factory). With dials set to combination, move release lever to up position. Pull apart the two sides of the lock; MAKE SURE GUN IS UNLOADED.
4. To close the lock, move release lever back down to locked position and scramble combination dials. Insert front lock unit with ratchet post throught trigger, behind trigger if possible. Then insert rear unit.
How To Reset Your Personal Combination:
1. Open the lock by pulling apart the two sides of the lock and completely remove lock from the gun.
2. Push the lever into the down position.
3. With dials set to the current combination, use a pen point or similar narrow object, press the reset button on the left side of the lock in toward the center of the lock.
4. Continue to apply pressure to the reset button, and set the dials to your personalized combination.
5. Release the reset button, new combination is now set.