We designed the next NBS .223 Wylde Complete Upper with maximum weight savings in mind, but we also wanted to make one of the most affordable Lightweight Complete Uppers, without sacrificing the integrity of the complete upper, and most importantly the rifle. This upper features a 16″ NBS M4 barrel chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1:8 twist and a Midlength gas system. With the NBS line we wanted to make sure that we used quality products that wouldn’t break the bank. This means using a nitrided steel gas block from APOC Armory as opposed to aluminum and using reputable internals like the proven Toolcraft Lightweight Black Nitride BCG paired with one of our classic NBS 16″ Midlength Barrels.
The Assembled Complete Upper weighs only 3lb 11oz!!!
Made in the USA
|Upper Receiver||NBS Slick-Side Upper Receiver
– 6061 aluminum
– M4 Feedramps
– .250 takedown pin holes
|Barrel||NBS 16″ .223 Wylde Lightweight Contour 1:8 Midlength 41V50 Barrel – Parkerized
– Guaranteed to hold a 1.000″ MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
|Bolt & Carrier Group||Toolcraft Lightweight Black Nitride M16 Bolt Carrier Group .223/5.56
– Full Auto Capable
– 9310 MPI and HPT Tested bBolt
– Case Hardened 8620 Carrier
– 4130 Gas Key
– Grade 8 Hardware With Proper Staking
– Gas Key Sealed With Permatex No.3
– 8740 Hard Chrome Firing Pin
|Charging Handle||Standard Charging Handle|
– APOC Armory Nitrided Steel Gas Block
– Stainless Steel Midlength Gas Tube
|Handguard||NBS M-LOK Free Float Handguard
– American Made
– 6061 Aluminum
|Muzzle Device||A2 Flash Hider|