The PMAG D-50 is a lightweight, dependable 50-round .308 Win / 7.62 NATO polymer drum magazine for SR-25/DPMS pattern AR-308 compatible weapons. The PMAG D-50 offers 50 rounds of ammunition, allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 25-round magazines without requiring a critical reload. The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable as well as allowing for prone firing and easier storage. It is even fully compatible with longer-than SAAMI-spec match grade ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL including M118LR.
Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication. Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation.
- 50-round Capacity
- Same height as 25-round PMAGs
- .308 Win / 7.62 NATO
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Seats fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Bolt hold open feature*
- Ratcheting Loading Lever
- Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Anti-glare translucent window
- Paint pen dot matrix panel
- Dust cover included
- Reliably feeds rounds up to 2.830″ OAL
- DPMS / SR-25 pattern
- 1.7 lbs unloaded
- ~4.5 lbs loaded
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Not optimized for bolt lock function on DPMS GII-pattern rifles.
- Not recommended for .260 Remington / 6.5 Creedmoor.