A great foundation for a left handed AR-15 upper assembly. This bundle includes a Stag Arms A3 Left Handed Forged Upper Receiver with Forward Assist and Dust Cover installed from the factory. It also includes a Toolcraft Left Handed BCG. Buy your Top Tier Left Handed Upper Receiver and Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) as a combo and save some cash.
Stag Arms A3 Left Handed Upper Receiver
This Left Handed Upper Receiver is machined from 7075-T6 forgings, hard anodized and includes a factory installed Forward Assist and Dust Cover.
.223/5.56/300BLK M16 Profile Left-Handed Bolt Carrier Group – Black Nitride
This is a high quality BCG for our Left-Handed friends, so you don’t have to worry about any more annoying brass being ejected across your body. The bolt is CNC machined from heavy duty 9310 alloy steel and 8620 steel is used for the bolt carrier. 9310 steel has a high core & fatigue strength rating, a high hardenability rating, and it’s about 7% stronger than the Carpenter 158 steel used in most BCGs. This Bolt Carrier Group comes with the Salt Black Nitride finish for exceptional corrosion and wear resistance. These M16 profile Direct Impingement BCG’s are Magnetic Particle Inspected for quality control. They have hard-chromed 8740 steel firing pins and mil-spec gas keys with Grade-8 screws that are staked and sealed with Permatex No.3. They have shot-peened, case-hardened D2 steel extractors for reliable performance.
- Bolt w/ D2 Extractor
- Bolt Carrier w/ staked Gas Key
- Cam Pin
- Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Gas system: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Rem, .300 Blackout
- Finish: Salt Black Nitride
- Bolt: 9310 Alloy Steel (High Hardness)
- Carrier: 8620 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor: Shot Peened and Case Hardened D2 Tool Steel
- Firing Pin: Mil-spec 8740 steel with hard chrome finish
- Gas Key: Mil-Spec w/ properly staked Grade-8 screws & Permatex No. 3 sealed
- Cam Pin: 8620 Steel w/ Black Nitride Finish
- Quality Control: MPI Inspected for QC