JP EnhancedBolt™ Assembly Completion Group
Caliber: 6.8 SPC II/.224 Valkyrie
Finish: Black DLC
Our proprietary bolt design, the JP EnhancedBolt™ is superior in every way to a standard Mil-spec bolt. Manufactured from SAE 9310, it has a drastically extended lifespan while design improvements ensure superior function.
The EnhancedBolt™ is compatible with any AR-15 platform using a Mil-spec bolt carrier and 6.8 SPC II or .224 Valkyrie sub-components. This is a Type II bolt assembly and conforms to current SAAMI spec. for the 6.8 SPC II cartridge.
Package includes bolt assembly, cam pin, firing pin, firing pin retainer pin and instruction sheet.
- SAE 9310 steel construction for superior resiliency and extended lifespan
- DLC coating provides extreme surface hardness and lubricity while maintaining a ductile core
- Near frictionless surface finish
- Fully compatible with Mil-spec sub-components
- Increased diameter cam pin hole eliminates most common bolt breakages
- Improved lug geometry for reduced wear and easier locking/unlocking
- Enhanced Ejector mitigates head case extrusions and reduces brass smear
- Enhanced Extractor optimizes extraction function and eliminates common ejection failures
- Enhanced Gas Ring reduced internal friction and carrier wear while maintaining near indefinite gas seal