Resistance® silencers are best suited for users that desire a premium fixed length pistol suppressor with best in class materials, quality, performance, strength, and mounting options. This line of fixed-length silencers offer the best possible quality at the best possible price.
Resistance® silencers are user serviceable ensuring long, high performance service life. The front caps can be interchanged on the Resistance® 9 & 45 models for the smaller, .22 caliber or 9mm front caps. 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated, patent pending, ECO-FLOW™ baffles, with anti-rotation features, ensure maximum strength and sound performance as well as reduced gas blow back on semi-auto or full-auto firearms vs traditional designs. Included take down tools allow for an easy and satisfying end user maintenance experience.
Numerous mounting options are available :
- CAM-LOK® QD pistons and associated CAM-LOK® adapters
- Integral Low-Profile 3 lug adapter kit and associated 3-Lug barrel adapters.
- Taper Mounts via the Taper Mount minimalist blast shield, Taper mount PLAN-A, and fixed direct thread mounts
- A2 Blast Shield
- Fixed Barrel Spacer
Tools, Maintenance, and Accessory Items are available :
- Cleaning Brushes
- ST-3 Thread Sealant
- High Temp 2300 degree Anti Seize
- O-Rings for piston retainer
- Replacement 3 Lug or Piston Springs
- Stealth Flash Hider Front Caps
- Replacement End caps in .22 & 9mm
- Alignment Rods (to verify proper installation)
- Replacement Multi-Function Wrench
These silencers also can be interfaced to our popular line of Advanced Threaded Match pistol barrels
What’s in the box?
- Silencer tube body
- ECO-FLOW™ baffle assembly
- 9mm front cap
- Boost assembly (retainer, spring, o-ring & housing) CAM-LOK® Piston not included
- Multi-Function wrench
- Front Cap tool
- Branded Griffin pouch
Caliber Ratings Based on Configuration:
Current Generation Resistance Suppressors feature 7075 billet aluminum tube housings which are extremely strong. As such we are able to rate our pistol suppressors for many high pressure rifle calibers for sporting use. (sporting use by our definition is 5-7 rounds of fire followed by allowing the suppressor to cool back to ambient temp). This sporting use allows much more flexibility with Griffin pistol suppressors than almost any other market options. Whether target shooting or hunting, Griffin pistol suppressor durability adds a dynamic to the pistol suppressor class of products not commonly found on the market.
With Mini Blast Shield or A2 mount adapter :
- *300 BLK Super 9″
- *5.56mm 12.5″
- *7.62×39 14.5″
- *.308 WIN 18″
With 3 Lug mounts or Plan A:
- 300 BLK Sub 8″
- *300 BLK 16″ Super
- *5.56mm 16″
* Denotes sporting use only ( 5-7 rounds of fire followed by allowing the suppressor to cool back to ambient temp). Exceeding temperatures can compromise the strength of the tube material over time and is not recommended or warranted.
Resistance Suppressors require no minimum barrel length restrictions or constraints for pistol calibers.
- 17-4PH H900 heat treated ECO-FLOW™ baffles
- 7075 T6, Hardcoat Type 3 anodized Aluminum tube
- 17-4PH Nitrided booster housing
- 17-7 spring
- 7075 T6, Hardcoat Type 3 anodized Aluminum piston retainer
- 7075 T6, Hardcoat Type 3 anodized Aluminum front cap
- Perpetual™ Lifetime Warranty