The Foxtrot Mike Products FM-15 Gen 2 Side Charging AR-15 Upper Receiver features a unique dual spring recoil system nested in the top of the upper receiver allowing the use of a folding stock. This recoil system is paired with a mid-length direct impingement gas system and a proprietary lightweight bolt carrier group for a smooth and reliably functioning rifle. The 3 position adjustable gas block features an indexing pin and a coil pin to keep it locked in place against the lightweight contoured barrel for an extremely robust system.
- Machined from a billet of aluminum
- 4 Position side charging handle
- Slim M-LOK handguard
- .223 Wylde chambering
- Proprietary lightweight BCG
- Picatinny rail adapter with QD sling mount
- 9″ barrel
- Carbine gas system
- Compatible with Mil-Spec lowers (buffer and buffer spring will not be used)
The barrel features a .223 Wylde chamber and a 1:8 twist rate for compatibility with a wide range of ammunition. Additionally, it features a lightweight contour and at 9 inches in length.