You may not think much about your trigger guard, but a quality trigger guard can enhance your rifle, both aesthetically and ergonomically. The winterized trigger guard is precision machined from durable 7075-T6 aluminum and features an extended design that accomodates thicker winter gloves. The unique design is only extended ahead of the trigger, since the rear of the trigger well is inaccessible anyway. Add in a canted front edge as a minimalist magazine guide for faster magazine changes and comfortably beveled and deburred construction and the Forward Controls Trigger Guard is an excellent upgrade for any lower.
- High-strength 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Extended design for gloved use
- Canted front edge for magazine guide
- Fills the receiver gap
- Deburred and beveled edges
- Tough black hardcoat anodized finish
- Includes set screw and roll pin
- Requires 1 1/16″ allen wrench for installation (not included)
Forward Controls Design firmly believes in the elegance of simplicity. Not content to produce purely aesthetic components, they put function before form to create parts and accessories that actually improve the handling and function of your firearms. When you need parts that just work without complication, you need Forward Controls Design.