You may not think much about your trigger guard, but a quality trigger guard can enhance your rifle, both aesthetically and ergonomically. The trigger guard is precision machined from durable 7075-T6 aluminum and features a simple design that visually matches the original AR aesthetic. Add in a canted front edge as a minimalist magazine guide for faster magazine changes and comfortably beveled and deburred construction and the Forward Controls Trigger Guard is an excellent upgrade for any lower.
- High-strength 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Canted front edge for magazine guide
- Fills the receiver gap
- Deburred and beveled edges
- Tough black hardcoat anodized finish
- Includes set screw and roll pin
- Requires 1 1/16″ allen wrench for installation (not included)
Forward Controls Design firmly believes in the elegance of simplicity. Not content to produce purely aesthetic components, they put function before form to create parts and accessories that actually improve the handling and function of your firearms. When you need parts that just work without complication, you need Forward Controls Design.