Dirty Bird Industries AR-15 Forged Multi-Cal Lower Receiver:
Quality Materials, Durable Finish
- 7075-T6 Forgings
- Precision machined on state of the art CNC equipment with quality and tolerance checks throughout the machining process
- Matte black Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 hard-coat anodizing
- “Multi-Cal” markings for compatibility with many different caliber uppers
- Machined to Mil-Spec dimensions
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines
Dirty Bird Industries AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver:
Builders know that not all mil-spec forged upper receivers are created equal. Sub-par forgings suffer from pitting and structural defects, poor anodizing can result in a purplish or chalky finish that doesn’t last and sloppy matching can result in mis-sized lugs, burrs or other machine marks.
The Dirty Bird Industries AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver is precision machined to M16/M4 Mil-Spec using top quality forgings (NOT the rejects). They are then finished with a uniform Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodizing and laser etched t-marks. These units are quality checked throughout the process to ensure consistent quality from unit to unit.
You have Dirty Bird’s word that these uppers will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Forgings (forge marks may vary)
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser etched T-marks
- Port Door (Dust Cover) and Forward Assist not included
NOTE: Cerakoted options will not have laser etched t-marks
100% American Made
Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty