Dirty Bird Industries SMRS (Slim M-LOK Rail System) Handguard:
Removal of the integrated QD mount
Lightening cuts added to the top rail.
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- Type 3 hard anodizing or Cerakote™ sprayed at 1 mil thickness per spec.
- M-LOK attachment slots on all sides, and lightening cuts on shaved portion of the top rail.
- 1913 Picatinny top rail with shaved and beveled center section.
- Snag free design with smooth, uniform octagonal surface ideal for accessory attachment or application of specialty coatings or patterns.
- This version features the patent pending anti-slip / anti-lift attachment method (ASALTM) for an easy, timing-free installation that provides an extremely rigid and secure attachment. Read below for more technical details about this impressive new attachment method.
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks.
Dirty Bird Industries AR-15 Forged Multi-Cal Lower Receiver:
Start with Quality Forgings
All MCF-A lowers are machined from top-tier 7075 Aluminum Forgings.
We wanted perfection, so we teamed up with the folks at DRG Manufacturing Industries. DRG Manufacturing is one of the industries’ best kept secrets. And while we’d love to keep them all for ourselves, we can’t talk about the quality of this lower without giving huge props to their team. Lots of companies are known for their creative vision, others are known for their unwavering attention to detail. DRG does both, and they do it very, very well.
*Black color is type 3 hard anodized per mil-spec. Other colors will be Cerakote.
Dirty Bird Industries AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver:
Builders know that not all mil-spec forged upper receivers are created equal. Sub-par forgings suffer from pitting and structural defects, poor anodizing can result in a purplish or chalky finish that doesn’t last and sloppy matching can result in mis-sized lugs, burrs or other machine marks.
The Dirty Bird Industries AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver is precision machined to M16/M4 Mil-Spec using top quality forgings (NOT the rejects). They are then finished with a uniform Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodizing and laser etched t-marks. These units are quality checked throughout the process to ensure consistent quality from unit to unit.
You have Dirty Bird’s word that these uppers will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Forgings (forge marks may vary)
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Port Door (Dust Cover) and Forward Assist not included
NOTE: Cerakoted options will not have laser etched t-marks
100% American Made
Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty