Dirty Bird AR-10 Billet Stripped Upper Receiver
The Dirty Bird AR-10 Billet Upper Receiver is the perfect choice for your next AR-10 build. Precision-machined from 7075-T6 Billet aluminum on state-of-the-art CNC machines, you can be rest-assured the Dirty Bird AR-10 upper will fit perfectly with most DPMS profile AR-10 lowers, including our very own Dirty Bird Ambidextrous AR-10 Billet Lower. Every AR-10 upper is hand deburred and tumbled to remove any sharp edges and provide exceptional fitment.
The forward assist housing and the dust cover have been removed to provide a sleek design and to prevent any potential snag points. All Dirty Bird Billet AR-10 uppers are Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized or are Cerakoted, in house, by our Factory-Certified Cerakote applicants to provide unparalleled durability.
You have Dirty Bird’s word that these uppers will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
- M4 Feedramps
- Port Door (Dust Cover) not included
- Lasered T-Marks
Dirty Bird AR-10 Multi-Cal Ambidextrous Stripped Lower Receiver
The Dirty Bird AR-10 Ambidextrous stripped lower receiver is the perfect building block for your new AR-10 build. Our Ambi AR-10 lower is a perfect fit with our AR-10 Billet Uppers and is a great fit with most other DPMS-style uppers from around the industry.
Every single Dirty Bird AR-10 lower is precision-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum to hold extremely tight tolerances. We then have them broached, deburred and hard-coat anodized to build one of the highest quality lowers on the market. DBI AR-10 lowers also feature practical improvements to enhance the overall functionality of the rifle, including:
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release – To help with overall rifle manipulation
- Upper Receiver Tension Screw – To reduce slop between upper and lower receiver
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin – For ease of installation
- Rear Takedown Detent Spring Retained with Set Screw
Our AR-10 Lower is a multi-cal lower and accepts these calibers: .308 Winchester (7.62x51mm NATO), .243 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor, .260 Remington and .338 Federal.
Dirty Bird AR-10 SMRS Handguard – Slim M-LOK Rail System
The Dirty Bird AR-10 Handguard is our first Free-Floating M-LOK Rail for the AR-10 platform. We took the best functions of our AR-15 Handguards and created an AR-10 rail that we feel is tough, versatile, practical and economical, meant to be used on any build. The SMRS (Slim M-LOK Rail System) by Dirty Bird Industries is a high quality and feature packed M-LOK handguard designed for AR-10 platform rifles and pistols.
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- Type 3 hard anodizing or Cerakote™ sprayed at 1 mil thickness per spec.
- M-LOK attachment slots on all sides, and lightening cuts on shaved portion of the top rail.
- 1913 Picatinny top rail with shaved and beveled center section.
- Snag free design with smooth, uniform octagonal surface ideal for accessory attachment or application of specialty coatings or patterns.
- This version features the patent pending anti-slip / anti-lift attachment method (ASALTM) for an easy, timing-free installation that provides an extremely rigid and secure attachment. Read below for more technical details about this impressive new attachment method.
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks.
The end result is a great looking, zero compromise handguard suitable for a wide variety of builds.
Made in the USA
Backed by the Dirty Bird Limited Lifetime Warranty