Lefties rejoice, the Dirty Bird 16″ Government Midlength 5.56 M-LOK Left-Handed Complete Upper was built just for you. This is a high quality mil-spec compatible upper assembly that will provide better handling and ergonomics for left-handed shooters. Plus you can be confident that you’re getting an upper assembled by competent professionals using top notch, brand name components.
The Left Handed A3 Upper Receiver is manufactured by Stag Arms, T-Marked and Hard Coat Anodized. This is actually a forged upper receiver, so you can be confident that it will match up nicely with any mil-spec lower from a variety of manufacturers. It also features a functional forward assist and dust cover.
The top-tier 16″ Black Nitride Mid-Length barrel is chambered in 5.56 NATO (can shoot both 5.56 and .223) and features a 1:7 twist. The smooth shooting mid-length gas system uses a Stainless Steel Gas Tube and 4140 Steel Gas Block with a Black Nitride finish.
**Does NOT include BCG or Charging Handle
Made in the USA – Backed by Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Chambered in 5.56 (will also function with .223)
- 16″” Government Profile w/ 1:7 Twist
- Mid-Length Gas System
- Black Nitride Finish
- High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Sub-MOA Guarantee
- Patented ASAL (Anti-Slip, Anti-Lift) mounting system
- “Competition Cut” top rail
- Precision Machined from Top Tier 7075-T6 Aluminum Forgings (forge marks may vary)
- Not all foged uppers are created equal and we only use the best for our uppers meaning they will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing
- M4 Feedramps
- Forge Markings may vary
- May or may not have T-Marks