This Midnight Edition 10.5″ 5.56 NATO Complete Upper by DBI features a 416R Stainless Medium Profile barrel chambered in 5.56 with a 1:7 twist. The barrel is then finished with Midnight Bronze Cerakote. Built on a top-tier t-marked Forged Upper Receiver and finished with Dirty Bird’s 9.5″ SMRS M-LOK Handguard. No corners are cut when manufacturing these complete uppers. All barrels are dimpled and cold blued, use a steel low profile gas block and a stainless steel gas tube. The gas block set screws feature knurled cone tops and are installed using blue locktite ensuring that no amount of vibration will cause the set screws to come loose but they will still be removable for servicing if needed.
This complete upper features an extended latch charging handle (Midnight Bronze latch matches the barrel) and a M16 profile Bolt Carrier Group with a slick and durable QPQ Nitride finish.
Made in the USA – Backed by Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Chambered in 5.56 (will also function with .223)
- 10.5″ Medium Profile w/ 1:7 Twist
- Carbine-Length Gas System
- 416R Stainless w/ Midnight Bronze Finish
- Midnight Bronze A2 Muzzle Device
- Patented ASAL (Anti-Slip, Anti-Lift) mounting system
- Included M-LOK QD Mount
- “Competition Cut” top rail with M-LOK slots machined into the shaved portion.
- Precision Machined from Top Tier 7075-T6 Aluminum Forgings (forge marks may vary)
- Not all forged uppers are created equal and we only use the best for our uppers meaning they will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing
- M4 Feedramps