Upgrade your AR-15 charging handle for improved performance with the Warhammer Mod2 Micro Latch Ambidextrous Charging Handle from Breek Arms. The charging handle boasts a micro latch to reduce the chance of snagging on barriers, other gear, or your sling while shooting. Made for durability, the Warhammer Mod2 Ambi Charging Handle is made from 7075 aluminum with a type III hardcoat anodized finish. It features a slim, sleek design with a textured latch slightly wider than a standard charging handle, making it easy to grab from either side of the weapon. Relief cuts on the stem and a higher shelf protect the face from gas blowback to improve the overall shooting experience.
- Compatible with all mil-spec AR-15/M16 Rifles
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Type III hard-coat anodized
- Micro latch design reduces snagging
- Smaller ambidextrous release levers
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Protects face from gas blowback with high rear shelf and relief cuts
- Easy to Install
- Weighs less than 1 oz.
- Made in America