Breek Arms’ mission is to provide quality parts at competitive prices. Their newly developed RG2-S (Rugged Rail Mod2) Handguard line up is an evolution from their previous lineup. Our Patent Pending locking mechanism uses a wedge block system that puts equal pressure all the way around the barrel nut. This gives you better harmonics and a much stronger mounting solution especially when you’re putting pressure on the end using a bipod or sling.
The Newly Released RG2 handguards were developed specifically for suppressor builds, each length is designed to fit common barrel length and leave room for all types of quick attach suppressor mounting solutions. The skeletonized design shaves as much weight as possible without sacrificing the integrity of the handguard. All edges are chamfered, blasted, then Type 3 Hardcoat anodized for a smooth feel.
- Patent Pending Rugged Rail System – 2 Piece Wedge Blocks Allow for a Rock-Solid Attachment
- Fits AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 556, 9mm, & 300blk)
- Fits Mil Spec Forged & Billet Style Uppers
- Handguard & Wedge Blocks are Made From Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- Large Cutouts Made to Reduce Weight and Provide Ventilation
- Slim-line, Smooth Handguard Profile
- Magpul Licensed M-LOK Mounting System
- Barrel Nut is Made From High Grade Steel & Coated
- Proudly Made in the USA