The best just got better! From the inventors of the very first fully modular, patented, ambidextrous safety selector for the AR-15 platform, Battle Arms Development is raising the bar on reliability, compatibility and features with the new generation BAD-ASS-NITE!
This professional grade, GLOW-IN-THE-DARK TRITIUM semi-auto safety selector is the perfect upgrade to your AR-15. The CNC machined, billet 7075-T6 aluminum skeletonized levers are strong and lightweight. It comes standard with a precision SWISS CNC machined, reversible throw steel safety center core with 0°-90° and 0°-60° short-throw options. The standard and short aluminum safety levers are fully interchangeable and modular to accommodate left or right handed shooters. Self-illuminating green tritium levers makes it easy to identify the position of the safety.
The new BAD-ASS-NITE is 100% compatible with all known1, AR variant lower receivers and triggers designed to work with the “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety. No longer do you need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety, simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker! No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-NITE!
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism makes impossible to shear off the screw head, because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-NITE locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on! The new 5/64″ set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
- Center Material/Finish: Swiss CNC Machined Bar-Stock Steel Core, Hardened, Black Phosphate
- Lever Material/Finish: CNC Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, Anodized Black
- Assembly Weight: 0.50 oz (center core, standard lever, short lever, and two set screws)
- Center Core Weight: 0.39 oz (with two set screws)
- Standard Lever Weight: 0.07 oz
- Short Lever Weight: 0.04 oz
- Country: Made In U.S.A.
- Patent: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
- Modular Assembly
- Ambidextrous Controls
- Reversible 0°- 60° or 0°- 90° Option
- Lightweight, Billet 7075-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Levers
- Ergonomic Lever Design for Positive Purchase
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
- Dovetail Attachment Engineered for Ultimate Strength and Reliability
- Patent Pending Internal Locking Mechanism Eliminates Broken Screws
- Swiss CNC Machined Center for Ultimate Precision and Butter Smooth Operation
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Triggers(1) (i.e. Hiperfire, Geissele, CMC, Timney, etc.)
- Compatible with All Known AR Variant Lower Receivers with or w/o Short-Throw Relief Cut and Markings