The Ballistic Advantage AR-15 Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your next build. This high quality, mil-spec lower receiver is machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum with a hard-coat anodized finish. It features a nylon tipped upper tension screw, ensuring a tight fit with any standard AR-15 upper receiver, and a flared magwell for easier insertion of magazines, and the rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw.
- Material: Machined from 7075-Tg forged aluminum
- Finish: Matte black hard-coat anodized mil-spec 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Markings: Cal Multi
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR-15 components and magazines
- Weight: 8.35oz
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information under “Recipient Name” while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
– To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.