Ballistic Advantage 16" 9mm Straight Profile Modern Series Barrel
This 9mm chambered 16 inch Straight Profile Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-28 x .620 full profile threads.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2x28 instead of 1/2x36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the "barrel extension" is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11" 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5" 5.56 barrel.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2x28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile: Straight
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length: Blowback
- Gas Block Journal: Blowback Gas System - No Gas Block
- Twist Rate: 1:10 inches
- Muzzle: 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight: 24.3oz