Arisaka Defense has made its name on high-quality illumination and mounting products. The 600 series is their flagship IR weapon-light, designed to give you the best illumination for a rifle-mounted flashlight. The Arisaka Defense 600 Series Momentary IR Weapon Light uses the SureFire KM2-E White/IR Scout head with a TIR lens for 35,000 lux at 1 meter. That gives the 600 series an incredible range with its focused beam, though the 350-lumen projection guarantees plenty of spill. Also features the ability to switch to 120mW of infrared light for use with night vision.
- Highly Focused SureFire KM2-E Scout Head with TIR lens for 35,000 Lux output
- Durable, duty-made construction
- 350 Lumens of white light at 1.8 hours runtime
- 120mW of IR light at 16 hours of runtime
- Compatible with 16650 and CR123 batteries
- Momentary-On Tailcap
- Only 3.5oz with 16650 Cells
- Compatible with all Surefire Scout mounts
Momentary Tailcaps are a common choice for tactical groups that only want short bursts of light to identify targets without giving away the user’s position.
Arisaka LLC is a design and manufacturing company owned and run by shooting enthusiast and adamant 2nd amendment advocates. Arisaka Defense believes in creating no compromise products that make the accessories on your weapon system more ergonomic and usable. They offer a variety of light mounts to be compatible with every possible configuration. Each part is machined to precise tolerances and made with care to ensure a proper fit and elegant finish.