Aero Precision APSL100320: Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Included in this bundle is a Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit and MOE Lower Parts Kit. This specific kit does NOT include a fire control group. This is a great option for those planning to buy an upgraded trigger. See below for a full list of included components.
M5 Lower Features:
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
AR15/AR10 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube Features:
- Carrier Support Extensions – Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes – Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design – Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth – Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we’ve correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions – Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options made to work with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.
- Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube, 6-position
- .308 Carbine Buffer
- .308 Carbine Buffer spring
- Endplate and lock nut
- Made in the USA
Lower Parts Kit Includes:
- Magpul MOE® Grip in Black or FDE
- *M5 (.308) Takedown Pin
- *M5 (.308) Pivot Pin
- Takedown/Pivot Detent
- Takedown/Pivot Spring
- *M5 (.308) Bolt Catch
- Bolt Catch Buffer
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- *Extended Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Body
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Buffer Retainer
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Safety Selector
- Safety Selector Spring
- Safety Selector Detent
- 4-40 Set Screw (for threaded takedown pin detent hole)