Our Special Edition: Freedom M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model “FREEDOM” and “XXXX-4July” serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
- Stripped M4E1 Special Edition: Freedom Lower Receiver in FDE Cerakote
- Need an upper as well? Check out our Freedom Receiver Set which includes an M4E1 Upper Receiver with American Flag laser etching.
Why are the stars on the right?
This is a commonly asked question with a simple answer – Always Forward, Never Retreat. Per Army Regulations 670-1, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward.”
- Shipping to FFL Dealer Required Yes
- Made In America? Yes
- Platform AR15
- Material Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Select Your Finish Magpul FDE Cerakote
- Markings Model “Freedom”, “Cal Multi”, Flag Engraving, 4JULY Serial Number
- Compatibility Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Weight(s) 8.35 oz