Wilson Combat QDS Flip Up Sight System features a spring loaded deployment system that automatically flips the sight up at the push of a button. Front and rear sights lock positively in the folded and deployed positions and are precision machined from high strength but lightweight aircraft aluminum and hard anodized to military specifications. Easy, 1-minute installation on any AR with a railed handguard. Small and Large aperture are on the same plane for simple sight adjustment in the field.
- Front sight tower has standard A-2 style wings
- Front sight is standard handguard height
- Rear sight has a dual peep (A2 style) aperture on same plane
- Front sight folded height: .435″
- Rear sight folded height: .435″
- Easy, one minute installation
- Sights positively lock in closed and open position
- Made in USA
FAQ’s for QDS Sights:
- Each front sight notch adjustment will move bulllet elevation impact 1″ at 100 yards.
- Each click on the rear sight will move bullet windage impact 1/2″ at 100 yards.