Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to be the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR upper is 100% machined in our Berryville, AR facility.
The Wilson Combat BILLet-AR receiver set was engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard USGI receivers and enhance overall tolerances which improve shot to shot consistency.
The BILLet-AR upper receiver has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering and more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex. This receiver has been lightened for the lowest weight possible. Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-pattern lower receivers.
Our extensive experience as a premier custom builder of AR-15 rifles will ensure your satisfaction with this next generation precision tactical shooting platform.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock
- Mil-Spec Type 3 Anodized finish
- Picatinny top rail
- Shell deflector
- M4-style extended feed ramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding, and enhanced recoil dynamics
- Lightened side profile for maximum weight reduction
- Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish
- Good match with standard Mil-Spec forged lower receivers or Wilson BILLet-AR lower receivers and any standard AR barrel
- Enhanced receiver will not accept some aftermarket bolt releases
- Approximate Weight, 7.6 Oz.