Wilson Combat has redefined the AR charging handle! With input from Military, LE and competition shooters, our Bullet Proof® line of ambidextrous AR charging handles will allow you to quickly load and manipulate your AR-pattern rifle in a smooth fluid motion, from either side of the firearm, with or without gloves.
This newly designed charging handle is machined from solid billet aluminum and will hold up to hard use without the structural and design weaknesses of standard and most aftermarket charging handles. It is a rock-solid, drop-in addition to any AR rifle.
Made in the USA from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum and Mil-Spec anodized, the Bullet Proof® charging handle has three different sized, ergonomic latches to find the perfect charging handle for your preference and platform. Compatible with all billet and forged AR Upper receivers.
- Mil-Spec 7075, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Black Anodize finish
- Patent Pending 3-piece latch design with truly ambidextrous operation
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 3 different size latches to suit the individual user
- Optimized for suppressor use with an extended upper shelf to deflect gasses away from the shooter’s face
- Oversize latch spring and spring piston assembly actually pull the latches closed under heavy, full-auto recoil
- Compatible with all forged and billet AR-15 size receivers that accept a standard USGI charging handle
- Also Available Size: Small, Medium and Large