Liberty is the all new open reflex red dot sights intended for every day carry and law enforcement duty use on pistols, carbines, and shotguns. Narrower and shorter than their previous Kingslayer series, Liberty is made from tough 7075 aluminum and packed with advanced features that make every day use worry free. Greatly improved battery life, Shake ‘N Wake motion sensing illumination, scratch-resistant hardcoat finish– they check every box. Now the old days of spending as much money on your optic as on your sidearm are officially over.
Because most Liberty sights will be used on pistols, the 1913 Picatinny low mount is sold separately.
- MOA Adjustment Dial
- Dot Size 3 MOA
- Magnification 1x
- Lens Diameter Liberty: 22mm
- Illumination Positions 10
- Brightness Adjustments Up/Down Digital Press
- Shockproof G Forces 1500Gs
- Waterproof 1 Meter/ IPX7
- Battery Type CR 1632
- Max Battery Life Approx 1 Year Real World (Shake ‘N Wake)
- Dimensions Liberty: 1.78”(length) * 1.09” (width) * 1.0”(height)
- Weight 1oz without battery
- Lens Multi-Coated Ruby Red
- Specialty Coatings Anti-fog, hydrophobic, anti-scratch
- Parallax Parallax free @100 yards
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Mount Type RMR
- Chassis 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Windage/Elevation Movement Range (MOA) 45 MOA/ Total 90 MOA Range
Liberty features a 3 MOA red dot enclosed in a window measuring 22mm wide and 16mm tall. Liberty fits all Trijicon RMR footprint slides and mounts. Liberty’s 7075 aluminum body measures 27.8mm wide and 25.5mm tall. Liberty is marginally easier to conceal in exchange for its smaller window size.