The Swampfox Justice is one of the all new open reflex red dot sights intended for every day carry and law enforcement duty use on pistols, carbines, and shotguns. Narrower and shorter than Swampfox’s previous Kingslayer series, The Justice is made from tough 7075 aluminum and packed with advanced features that make every day use worry free. Greatly improved battery life, Shake ‘N Wake motion sensing illumination, scratch-resistant hardcoat finish– it checks every box. Go big with the Justice 1x27mm window size. Now the old days of spending as much money on your optic as on your sidearm are officially over.
Justice shares the same industry standard RMR footprint as the Swampfox Liberty, and the same body dimensions underneath the window. In all respects other than window size, Liberty and Justice are identical, and both are fully compatible with standard ALS law enforcement holsters. We couldn’t decide which one we liked best, so we are producing both and letting you choose!
- SEEING RED AGAIN: The Justice features high battery life emitters, only available in 3 MOA red dot reticle. Other companies give impressive looking battery life figures, but those numbers aren’t true at the daylight bright settings used in the real world for everyday carry. The Justice gets about 4,000 hours battery life at mid range brightness, with Shake ‘N Wake illumination helping maximize efficiency. Real talk: at true daylight bright settings, we estimate changing out your battery once a year with Liberty or Justice is the smart call.
- BUILT FOR SECURE HOLSTERS: Compatibility issues can be a major headache when adopting a new piece of equipment, but you don’t have to worry. There is no need to go holster hunting or invest in an expensive custom holster setup. The Justice fits securely in all ALS® series duty holsters, both optic and holster fully function as intended.
- SHAKE IT, BABY: The Justice features Shake ‘N Wake motion sensing illumination tech to help save battery life. After about four minutes without sensing any motion, illumination will shut off. Even the smallest tap or tilt will wake it up to the previous brightness setting. Holding the brightness down button for 3 seconds will shut these optics off manually. But taking advantage of Shake ‘N Wake allows you to carry your Liberty or Justice every day, all day long, without pressing brightness buttons every day and without wasting battery life.
- SUPERB CONSTRUCTION: The Justice is constructed from 7075 aluminum and feature a stainless steel top mounted battery cover accessed via T10 torx wrench. No need to re-zero when swapping batteries. The ruby red lens is fully multicoated with anti-fog, anti-scratch, and hydrophobic coatings, resulting in great daylight bright performance without an annoyingly dark blue tint.
- RETICLE: Justice features a 3 MOA red dot enclosed in a window measuring 27mm wide and 18.5mm tall. Liberty fits all Trijicon RMR footprint slides and mounts. Liberty’s 7075 aluminum body measures 31.3mm at its widest point and 26.5mm tall. Justice offers slightly faster sight acquisition speed in trade for being bulkier and potentially more difficult to conceal.
- MOA Adjustment: Dial
- Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens Diameter: 27mm
- Illumination Positions: 10
- Brightness Adjustments: Up/Down Digital Press
- Shockproof G Forces: 1500Gs
- Waterproof: 1 Meter/ IPX7
- Battery Type: CR 1632
- Max Battery Life: Approx 1 Year Real World (Shake ‘N Wake)
- Dimensions: 1.78”(length) * 1.24” (width) * 1.04”(height)
- Weight: 1oz without battery
- Lens: Multi-Coated Ruby Red
- Specialty Coatings: Anti-fog, hydrophobic, anti-scratch
- Parallax:Parallax free @100 yards
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Mount Type: RMR
- Chassis: 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Windage/Elevation Movement Range (MOA): 45 MOA/ Total 90 MOA Range
Included In The Box:
- Optic with sheath
- Swampfox tool
- Lens Cloth
- User Manual
- Three screw sets
- TORX M3.5×0.6L T10
- TORX #4-40×0.250″L T10
- TORX #6-32×0.315″L T10