Spinco Extreme Duty Glock Recoil Springs
WHY CHROME SILICON WIRE? Our pistol recoil springs are manufactured from Chrome Silicon wire.Chromium-silicon alloy is noted for its hardness and superior performance at extremely high stresses. Because of its heat resistance and hardness, the alloy can be used in valve springs and automatic transmissions at temperatures over 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Chrome-silicon was originally developed for recoil springs in anti-aircraft guns where high resistance to shock loads and long life is needed. The endurance limit of Chrome-silicon either before or after shot peening equals that of carbon steel in the same condition. At a given stress value, it can be used at a temperature 100 degrees Fahrenheit higher than Chromium-vanadium and higher hardness without breaking. This alloy provides excellent service for applications in the 5,000 to 50,000 cycle ranges. Available in a sensible range of popular weights, professional shooters and manufacturers who have tested our springs attest to the fact that our springs meet and maintain spec performance better than any other recoil spring on the market today. We perform the Cryogenic Processing of our springs in-house using state of the art equipment.
- Chrome Silicon Wirestock
- Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, and Cryogenic Processed post winding
- Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide Formulation
- Color-Coded for Quick Field I.D / Packaged in Hard Plastic Hang Hole Tubes
- Most Accurate Adherence to Actual Represented Load Tolerances (Weights) of any springs in the Industry.
- Absolutely outrageous extended duty cycle springs.
- Glock 19 / 34 – 13# – Green
- Glock 19 / 34 – 15# – Blue
- Glock 19 / 34 – 18# – Red
- Glock 17 / 34 – 13# – Green
- Glock 17 / 34 – 15# – Blue
- Glock 17 / 34 – 17# – Red
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.