Get the most out of your Primary Arms Compact 1X Prism Scope with ACSS Cyclops reticle with the appropriate mount for your rifle. Each compact prism scope mount is machined from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum with a tough hardcoat anodized finish. Mounting to the rifle is quick and easy thanks to the thumbscrew mount which can be readily configured for left or right-handed shooters. The low base will place the center of your ACSS Cyclops reticle at roughly 1.05″ above the picatinny rail, making it ideal for AK-pattern rifles, shotguns, and other firearms with a stock that drops below the optics rail.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Scratch resistant matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Convenient thumbscrew base
- Reversible design can be configured for left or right-handed shooters
- Industry standard microdot screw pattern
- 1.05″ low height mount
- Can be combined with available spacers for Absolute or Lower 1/3rd cowitness applications
Please note: While compatible with traditional microdot style optics, this mount will place the center-line of the topic 1/4″ lower than when used with our PAC1X prism scope. The low mount will place standard pattern micro red dot sights at 0.80″ over the optics rail.