The ODIN Works XMR Extended Mag Release is the flagship product for the XMR line up and it has earned its place among the best mag releases available.
This unique magazine release is actually compatible with the well-known KNS pins, it’s constructed of 6061 Aircraft Aluminum, it features the CNC machined serrations that are cut into the face of the mag release for better traction when activating it. It’s available in Black, Gunmetal Grey, Red, FDE, Burnt Bronze, and Silver, and re-writes the rulebook for AR lower receiver upgrades. The ODIN Works XMR is 4x times larger than the factory mag release button, so activating it and dropping that magazine is no problem for the seasoned shooter or the beginner AR owner. This smart ODIN Works design can be installed quickly and easily in either the AR-15 or the AR-10 in just a couple minutes. Just follow the instructions and you’re good to go. The ODIN Works XMR Extended Mag Release is NOT supposed to be used with the Magpul BAD Lever product.
With over 320 online reviews at the time this was written getting 5 out of 5 Stars, this Extended Mag Release is obviously a great choice for your AR rifle or AR pistol project. And the AR15Discounts Satisfaction Guarantee says if you’re not happy for any reason at all, you can return it to us within 30 days for a full refund.
- Aluminum XMR paddle
- Steel screws for paddle
- Aluminum Mag release button
- Compatible with KNS Pins
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Not recommended for use with BAD lever
- 4x times larger than factory magazine release buttons
- Large surface area for rapid mag reloads
- Easy to operate
- Simple fast install
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Release magazine without changing grip
- Contoured for reduced slip and rapid mag drops
- Anodized in your choice of matte black, ODIN green, red, silver, blue, or Cerakote FDE
- Weight: 0.15oz (including button, paddle, and screws)
- All parts included
- Easy drop-in installation