During competition, magazine changes can be time consuming. However, the XMR 3 is designed so the shooter can drop their mags without changing their grip. The ODIN Works XMR 3 Extended Mag Release is machined from quality 6061 Billet Aluminum for strength and reduced weight. It has the popular ODIN lightening cuts for increased traction and aesthetics. The ODIN Works XMR 3 is the largest mag release button that they make, and it’s ergonomically designed for comfortable use. This design is compatible with both the AR-15 and the AR-10 lower receivers. It’s also compatible with KNS anti-walk pins and the Magpul B.A.D. Lever. Installation takes a few minutes at the most. It’s simple and fast. The XMR 3 Extended Mag Release comes in Black, Burnt Bronze, Red, FDE, Gunmetal Grey, and Silver.
With over 160 5-star online reviews at the time this was written, this Extended Mag Release is a great choice for your AR project. And the AR15Discounts Satisfaction Guarantee says if you’re unhappy for any reason at all, you can return it to us within 30 days for a full refund.
- Hardware and screws
- XMR 3 mag release paddle
- Threaded mag release button
- XMR3 Compatible with Magpul B.A.D. Lever
- KNS Pin compatible
- 0.1 oz (including paddle, button, and screws)
- Large surface area for quick magazine reloads
- Easy to reach/activate
- Ergonomic comfortable design
- Release magazine with no grip change or re-positioning
- Contoured for positive engagement and reduced slippage