ODIN Works Clamp on Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block
Other gas blocks are tunable, but the Adjustable Gas Block from ODIN Works is truly adjustable and packed with features. Now available in the new clamp on design machined from steel and black nitrided for durability. Front facing Inconel adjustment screw and spring to handle high temperatures. 20 clicks of ball detent adjustment, no set screws needed, simply adjust the Inconel screw where you want it and you’re done. Will fit any barrel with .750 diameter and works with any caliber.
- Not for use with pistol length gas systems and high pressure rounds.
- 20 adjustments.
- Fits .750" diameter barrels.
- Inconel adjustment screw and spring.
- Weight: 2.15 oz.
- Made from carbon steel.
- Includes detent ball, cross pin, clamp screws, and hex wrenches.
To Disassemble for Periodic Cleaning:
1. Loosen set screw #1
2. Loosen and remove screw #2.
3. Carefully remove spring and detent ball.
4. Remove gas adjustment screw #3.
5. Soak in cleaning solvent.